This website strictly complies with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Services and/or products are available only to legal entities and persons who are 16 years old.
Identifier of the person responsible for the website:
- Company name: Eltex Solar SL
- CIF/NIF: B06936587
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered office: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 641, 1º 1ª, Barcelona (08010)
- Its business activity is: Renewable energies
Are you worried about your personal data? Read
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Eltex. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by me as the legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the Eltex website the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Eltex or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website. However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore ELTEX can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Eltex may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Eltex, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. The communication between users and ELTEX uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted by means of protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best possible security conditions so that user confidentiality is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The eltex.es web pages provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing such links. Eltex is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the user from accessing such links.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Eltex does not grant any warranty and shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- In no event shall the provider be liable for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationship between Eltex and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Barcelona.
Should any user have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any comments about the Eltex.es web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 10/03/2022.